Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Concert Series at Sedgwick County Zoo

Hello Wichita!

Did you miss me? The entire month of May has practically been gobbled up by a couple of sales I've been navigating. Congratulations to my buddy Kevin on selling his house within one month of listing (with help from me, of course)! I'm hoping to wrap up another purchase in the next couple of weeks - keep your fingers crossed for me!

I wanted to make sure all my readers know about the Summer Concert Series at the Sedgwick County Zoo! These live shows are a great way to spend a summer evening, and, most times, I can be found dancing in front of the band. Here's the schedule for this summer:

Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs until 10.

June 10: New Riders of the Purple Sage
June 24: the subdudes
July 8: Honey Island Swamp Band
July 22: Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
August 5: Better Than Ezra

Tickets are $12 for adults and $6 for children ages (3-11), for both Zoo members and nonmembers. Advance tickets can be purchased at the Zoo entrance, by phone at 316-266-8273 or online.

Tickets purchased at the door are:
$12 for Adult members
$15 for Adult nonmembers

$6 for Child members
$8 for Child nonmembers

For more information, including season pass prices, visit the Zoo's information page.

I hope to see some of you out there this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment