Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to Chelsea's Wichita!

Since this is a brand new blog, I thought I'd start by telling you what you can expect to find here! Chelsea's Wichita is where I plan to write about the local news and events that make me love this town so much. Check back for updates and recommendations from me about places to go, restaurants to try, movies to see, and OF COURSE real estate tips, tricks, and news.

I call this blog "Chelsea's Wichita" because there is going to be a pretty strong Chelsea-filter on what gets posted here. I'm sure there are many people living in this city who love it just as much as I do, but I plan to selfishly, shamelessly post about the things that make ME love it. So, be prepared to get to know me at the same time as you get to know Wichita!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment