Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bella Luna Cafe

Good Morning, Wichita!

In keeping with my tradition of recommending all my favorite places it eat in Wichita, today I bring you The Bella Luna Cafe. Bryan and I had dinner there before the Blues Ball on Saturday, and it was delightful! I had their baby spinach salad, which comes with enough delicious cheese, candied walnuts, and pomegranate vinaigrette to make it a complete meal:

Photobucket

If you like Mediterranean flavors and a fairly intimate atmosphere, you'd probably love Bella Luna! They have a few locations in Wichita, including the ones I've tried: one at Bradley Fair and one at Central and Oliver. The Bella Luna Cafe is one of my favorite places to go on Date Night with Bryan because it feels a little classy without being over-the-top or expensive. The menu is short but very diverse, and I've liked everything I've tried.

Stay tuned this week for another post about some live music this weekend brought to you by the Wichita Swing Dance Society!

Have a great week!
-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment