Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day!

Hello Wichita!

I don't know about you, but I feel like it was just yesterday that I was doing my Christmas shopping. Yet here we are, already two days into February, and it's Groundhog Day! I don't know how much stock I put in small rodents' ability to predict weather, but I hope Wichita has an early spring to look forward to this year. Seeing the sun out today has been such a nice change from the clouds!

In other news, I spent a very busy few days last week getting the first issue of my Newsletter, Chelsea's Wichita, mailed out! If you DIDN'T get a copy and WANT one, please comment on this entry or email me! The newsletter is pretty cool, (if I do say so myself) with one page of short articles about Real Estate and Wichita, and a Calendar of Upcoming Events on the back for your fridge. I'm looking forward to sending it out again in march!

Stay tuned for updates about dance events coming up over the next several months. . .

Have a great day!
-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment