Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Nifty Nuthouse!

What's up Wichita!

I can't believe I've been blogging for almost four months and I HAVEN'T mentioned the Nifty Nuthouse! This little shop is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE places to go in Wichita. It's easy to miss, nestled amongst the nondescript buildings on the east side of St. Francis, between Murdock and Central. But, if you make a point of stopping by, it's well worth your while! The huge warehouse is stocked from floor to ceiling with every kind of nut, dried fruit, and candy you can imagine! The staff is always helpful and enthusiastic, probably because they get to use really cool giant silver scoops to dish out the candies. There are usually free samples set out for customers to try, and they'll let you sample anything you want before you buy it. You really shouldn't miss out on this place, and I have friends who have lived in Wichita their whole lives and have never been there! Check it out, ASAP!

And now I'm off to show a property. . . wish my buyers luck!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment