Thursday, March 18, 2010

Congratulations to a First Time Home Owner!

Good afternoon Wichita!

I love closing days. After weeks and sometimes months of planning, coordinating, negotiating, and formalizing, someone finally gets a new house. Today I had a closing for my friend and former co-worker, Mr. Price Reynard. Price is putting down roots in Wichita by buying his first home, in plenty of time to reap the benefits of the government tax credit.

I found Price a home just a few minutes away from his job, and he knew it was the place for him the first time he saw it. I have to say, from that point on, the purchase process was pretty painless! It's great when everybody involved in a transaction is reasonably fair-minded and reliable. Here's a picture of Price in his brand new front yard. . . Congratulations to him!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment