Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Hello Wichita!

Can you believe how gorgeous it has been outside lately? I feel like Spring has arrived with authority! I couldn't be happier about it :-) Of course, part of that happiness is probably because Bryan and I moved into our very first house last week! I'm here to tell you firsthand that home buying is a HUGE ordeal, but ultimately a very gratifying experience. If you got my newsletter this month, you'll know more about what I mean.

Things in the new house are fantastic! Here's a picture of Bryan and me in one of our favorite new rooms:
Photobucket

And, almost as much as the house itself, I love my yard! We were greeted last weekend by an explosion of blossoms all over a tree in our back yard:
Photobucket

Caught up in a Spring frenzy, I planted some flowers around our mailbox:
Photobucket

And I found some of these growing out front, another surprise!
Photobucket

Stay tuned for more house/garden updates! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment